If you are interested in quiting your job, running your own business, or making better money while doing something you love… than you may be interested in benefits of owning your own Dog Daycare Center K9 training Houston.
Check this out:
- 63% of U.S. households own a pet, which equates to 69.1 million homes
- 45% of U.S. households own more than one pet
- In 2005, Americans spent $36.3 Billion on pet expenditures.
Did a little lightbulb just go off in your head? Read on…
- 43.5 million U.S. households owned at least one dog
- The total number of dogs owned as pets equaled 73.9 million
Add to that the fact that:
- In 2006 it is estimated that $2.7 Billion will be spent on pet services (grooming, boarding. Etc.) in the U.S
- Total expenditures in the pet industry have basically doubled in the past 10 years
The important thing to note here is that we see a VERY strong trend. (One which involves people spending money on their dogs.)
Although this relatively untapped business opportunity is very attractive (whether you want to run it out of your home, or invest in a new building) their are many issues which need to be addressed before starting out blindfolded! The tricky thing is that there are so many variables… and a lack of DIRECT rules and regulations to follow. Reason being – laws change depending on your location!
Other things to address:
- Making sure the surrounding area in which you locate your business actually contains customers
- How to get around the legalities of placing your building where you desire. (It’s tougher than you may realize).
- How to design, plan, and construct your building. (How many dogs will it need to hold? What floor designs will allow for a convenient, efficient daily routine with your dogs? How will you plan for future expansion? Do you want to grow your profits in the future?)
- What business name is most attractive to your future clients?
- What will you offer your clients to achieve the appealing edge over your competition?
- How do you know what your competition is doing wrong? What are they doing effectively?
And those are just a few…
However, with the proper reference guide and experienced people guiding you, it can be as simple as following the proven steps to success.
Right now, there are people all sorts of people who have taken this exciting opportunity into their hands. Their job consists of getting paid very handsomly for playing with other peoples pet dogs during the day. On top of that, they may have a small retail store where they make huge extra profits by offering desirable items to a very specific market… that happens to be walking through their door EVERY DAY!
And if they’re doing really well, they may be paying someone else to handle the dogs – while they are off doing what THEY want with THEIR time!
It’s a beautiful thing!
Do some searches online and you are sure to come across some great examples of people who have taken this business to a great level of success! I love to see hungry entrepreneurs successful!